A ‘Novel’ Coronavirus is a newfangled virus that has not been earlier recognized in humans. COVID-19 is the title specified by the World Health Organization(WHO) on Feb 11, 2020. The initiation was from Wuhan, China in late 2019 and has subsequently extended worldwide. COVID- 19 is an abbreviation that outlooks for coronavirus disease of 2019 Every activity up-to-the-minute in this globe happens with a cause. This cause
has its own positive and negative effects. In fact, the role of every aspect gives its merits and demerits. Let’s look out the effects of this Pandemic on us:
1. Global traffic dropped by 60%, these emissions reduction have led to temporary dip in CO2 emissions.
2. Across the world, due to the spread of coronavirus disease, every individual getting more productive time spent with family.
3. During the coronavirus lockdown, one acquires ample period to be alone. Granting yourself some ‘Me-time’ and redirect on your forthcoming goal line, physical and mental well-being, career aspirations, and more.
1. A drastic Economic Crisis Worldwide.
2. Local waste problems have emerged as many municipal parties have suspended their recycling activities over fears of virus propagations in recycling centers.
3. The coronavirus has led to increased volumes of un-shippable agriculture and fishery commodities and many more products. Thus a simple conclusion….. ‘Nothing is Permanent’